PostHeaderIcon Back To School


Supplies Needed
I have used a Beautiful Tube of Keith Garvey you can buy her HERE
Scrapkit is PTU Called SchoolGirl you can buy the kit at Heartbeatz Creationz
You can visit the Designer at Lysiras Graphic World
Font used is FTU  Thai Foon HB

Lets Begin

Open a new canvas 600 x 600 Transparent background,
Open tube you are using and copy and paste  onto canvas
Drop Shadow everything as we go along at settings below
10..10..50..10
Open the back to school blocks then copy and paste onto canvas
Open the Desk and chair copy and paste on new layer paste onto canvas
arrange them as I have,
Open the school books resize at 50% copy and paste onto canvas

You can add whatever Elements you wish now or do as I have listed below.
With the Mobile I used the magic wand and clicked inside the black square
and on a new layer I placed a part of the tube I was using them erased the parts I didnt want
I then lowered the Opacity in the layers palette to 50%
then Merged down. I then resized it after to below.

Butterfly  resize at 40%
Bookworm Resize at 40%
Mobile  resize at 40%
Strawberry Cupcake  resize at 30%
Calculater  resize at 40%
Cake pop  30%

Arrange all elements as you wish..

Once done Merge all Visible

Add all Copyrights to your work

Save as PNG:
Written in PSP 9 
By Sharonstutorials.
2013

(((This Tutorial is written by me any other resemblence to any other is purely coincidental )))




Followers

Network Blogs